Thursday, May 3, 2012
Toilet Training
Working on this project was awfully frustrating. This was my original idea for a grad thesis film, and I'm really glad I got it out of the way before my senior year. My original purpose was to explore character in inanimate objects (that didn't go very well) and to go crazy with Particular. I did get to play with particular a lot more than I had to previously, but still, I didn't get as far as I would've liked to.
At least it's done. Ish. I guess?
Trabajar en este proyecto fue increíblemente frustrante. Ésta fue mi primera idea para un proyecto de tesis, y la verdad estoy bastante contenta de haber intentado hacer esto antes de mi último año. Mi idea original era explorar la idea de personalidad en objetos inanimados, una tarea en la que fallé horriblemente. También quería experimentar más con Particular, y sí tuve oportunidad de jugar y probar cosas que no había hecho antes, pero no tanto como hubiera querido. Al menos está medio hecho, creo.
Related: Toilet Training - Tests and Development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment