As this summer comes to an end, I decided I wanted to share some of the wonderful things that happened to me during this season. I AM SO SORRY I WROTE SO MUCH. Maybe I'll edit it down? Maybe I'll re do the text and clean it up? Maybe I should've just written a text post? Maybe. I thought this was going to take two or three days to finish, it ended up taking almost two weeks.
Oh well~
Oh well~
Hey, if you find any awkward spelling/grammar mistakes, please let me know. I am also currently working on a Spanish version.
TL; DR: I WENT TO SDCC AND SIGGRAPH AND DISNEYLAND AND NEW YORK AND I'M STILL UNEMPLOYED AND IN DEBT BUT I HAVE THE COOLEST FRIENDS EVER SO WHATEVS K THX
Some apologies:
I am sorry if your face/body is in this comic and you think you deserve to look more beautiful. My artistic abilities are limited, but your sex appeal isn't.
Also, it makes me sad I didn't include EVERYONE I hung out with, but that would've taken like six years to finish. Maybe I'll write a longer/more awesome version of this and it'll take six years. Maybe.










Sos la cumbia, chera.
ReplyDeleteThis is best post
ReplyDeleteLástima que nunca te pude ver :(
ReplyDelete