Friday, December 16, 2011
Coffee (Motion Graphics)
This is my final project for my motion graphics class. I think this was the class I enjoyed the most this semester. I feel like I learned a lot, although I don't think I applied this knowledge to my work very well. I also got to play around with Particular and Mocha, and those experiences were pretty excellent. I'll be taking Special Effects next semester, and working with special effects in Houdini and Particular in After Effects is something I'm very interested in. I feel so much more comfortable with After Effects now!
For this assignment, I wanted to create an infographic about the production of coffee. I'm satisfied with the overall feel, but I still think there are some timing issues that could be fixed.
--
Este ha sido mi proyecto final para mi clase de motion graphics. A pesar de que siento que fue mi mejor clase este semestre, y que aprendí muchísimo, no creo haber aprendido a aplicar lo que aprendí en mi trabajo del todo. Igual, me pareció una clase excelente porque empecé a experimentar con Particular y Mocha, que son cosas que me llamaban mucho la atención. Voy a tomar una clase de efectos especiales el semestre que viene, y ojalá pueda combinar estas cosas con Houdini. Lo mejor de esta clase es que creo que ya le perdí todo el miedo a After Effects <3
Para este proyecto quería enfocarme en hacer una infografía de la producción del café. Me gusta el tono que tiene y todo, pero creo que todavía hay varias cosas que podría trabajar.
Credits:
Voice over: Cassandra Sanders Background
Music: Ojala Que Llueva Café en el Campo - Juan Luis Guerra
Film Footage: The Journey of The Coffee Bean (Watch it here: youtu.be/xD-pLgLgZGo)
Labels:
animation,
motion graphics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment