Friday, March 30, 2012

Emerald City Comic Con: Day I

My prints. Some of my newest work and some DeviantArt favorites! 
So, in a couple of minutes I'll be leaving home, crossing the border, and heading to Seattle for the Emerald City Comic Con! This is the first North American comic con I've ever been to (I've been to anime cons back in El Salvador before), and the first convention I'll be table-ing at! If you're around, come see and my beautiful friends Seth, Sunny, Rachel, Pakorn, and me. We'll be selling some pretty awesome arts and I'll even doodle stuff for you.

Also, if you follow my blog or my twitter, please come say hi! I'd love to meet up with any internet friends for coffee or comic-book-rock-star-stalking!

¡En un par de minutos salgo de mi casa, me cruzo la frontera, y me voy pa' Seattle para la Emerald City Comic Con! Es la primera convención a la que voy en Norteamérica (he ido a convenciones de anime y eso en El Salvador), y la primera en mi vida en la que voy a tener mesa y ser artista. Me mata de la risa esta idea. Si se dan una vuelta por ahí, no olviden pasar a saludar a mis guapos amigos Seth, Sunny, Rachel, Pakorn y a mí. Vamos a estar vendiendo cositas fabulosas, y si quieren les puedo hacer un dibujillo.


Y pues, si siguen mi blog o en twitter, pasen a decir hola. Sería lo máximo conocer amiguines de internet para tomar un café o ir a acosar celebridades comiqueras.

No comments:

Post a Comment